Research suggests that 50-80 percent of all employed adults are in the wrong job or career. The DiSC Career Management Report helps you make career decisions and plan your changes by clarifying the job expectations, identifying the reasons for any inner conflict, revealing stressors experienced in your past or present jobs and in analyzing your perception of your “ideal job.” In addition, it provides a list of occupations [and related O*NET Job Codes] that require the behaviors that most closely match your natural style.
- Our gift certificates are a gift that can change a life. Choose the amount for your gift. We will deliver the gift certificate electronically to you for printing and in-person delivery, or can send the gift certificate directly to the recipient via email. You will be offered this option at checkout. Gift certificates do not expire and are not redeemable for cash.
FOR CLIENTS OF DISTINCTIVE CAREER SERVICES ONLY: Individual job announcement/ad customization and keyword optimization is the key to success in beating the ATS systems, getting noticed, and getting in the door for an interview. With just a 3-business day turnaround (holidays and weekends excluded) our Job Search Acceleration service will customize and keyword optimize your up-to-date resume and cover letter for a specific position.
FOR CLIENTS OF DISTINCTIVE CAREER SERVICES ONLY: Our Special 6-Pack - BUY 5 and GET 1 FREE
Job Search Accelerator 6-pack. All credits MUST be used within 6 months. Individual job announcement/ad customization and keyword optimization is the key to success in beating the ATS systems, getting noticed, and getting in the door for an interview. With just a 3-business day turnaround (holidays and weekends excluded) our Job Search Acceleration service will customize and keyword optimize your up-to-date resume and cover letter for a specific position.
- Receive lifetime access to our Job Search Jumpstart 30-Day Challenge and all related activity assignments and resources.
- Four downloadable PDFs. EVERYTHING you need to maximize your online networking using LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. 53-page downloadable guide and 17-page workbook and BONUS guide to auditing and managing your online reputation PLUS 9 pages of social media networking tips at a glance.
- This letter writing service is for existing customers of Distinctive Career Services. Professional and attention-getting letters to meet all your job search needs.
- Engaging and memorable professional biography infused with your personal brand and crafted to help you stand out from your competition. Written for speakers, business owners, executives, and other professionals. Please select the option below based on whether you are a current or past client for whom we have written/are writing your resume.
- Cutting-edge style guaranteed to get attention! An infographic networking resume will give you a powerful competitive edge in the job market.
- References professionally typeset and presented. Be prepared when you are asked for your job search references at an interview. In the right format, your job search references become a key part of your personal marketing pitch.
- During your job search, provide everyone you meet with a dynamic, branded, memorable Networking Business Card. More than 80% of all jobs are found via networking and word-of-mouth. This is a classy, professional way to ensure that you are top-of-mind when a contact hears of an opportunity that may be of interest to you. We custom design the card for you and provide full-color printing on high-quality, glossy stock. The cards will be drop-shipped to your home. Shipping is free.
- Reach out to recruiters in your industry. We will send your resume and introductory letter in a targeted resume distribution to recruiters and headhunters who work in your area of interest.
- Reach out to venture capital and private equity investors who invest in your area of expertise and access the hidden job market. We will send your resume and introductory letter to VC and PE firms that invest in the industries of interest to you.
- Personal one-on-one coaching on the job search topics that most concern you: interviewing, LinkedIn use, networking, strategy planning, problem solving, salary negotiations, and more.