We write traditional, narrative biographies that are engaging and memorable. They are crafted to tell your authentic story, convey your personality, highlight the factors that set you apart, and provide a high-level overview of your career, education, and professional activities. Our clients use the bios we write for them in many ways.
– Excerpts are often used on LinkedIn profiles and other social media profiles
– Made downloadable or presented as a multimedia component on LinkedIn
– Handout at networking events
– Provided at the request of some recruiters
– Leave behind at interviews
– Addition to business plans
– Content on employers’ websites (senior mgmt profiles)
– Public speaking
(prerequisite: your resume must be up to date).